Since the new year has begun, I thought I would try to set some goals for myself. I did this last year and completed a few. One of them being graduating college with at least a 3.5 GPA. I am proud to say I graduated with a 3.67. This year, none of my goals will contain any school.
- Read 25 books.
If I read 25 before December, I will add two books for every month left in the year.
- Finish the second draft of my story.
- Find a second part-time job or a full time job.
- Fit into a size smaller in pants.
- Do something new or go to a place I’ve never been.
Everyone needs some adventure in their lives.
- Publish at least two blog posts a months.
What are some things you are trying for yourself this year? I’d love to know about your goals.